Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012   #207
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
il be honest- hill is my least favourite of the potential wrs there at 26. if we draft him i wont be giving out & criticising (cos i think ppl who do are stupid) but i wont be very excited. would much rather randle or wright.
I'm pretty much opposite. I don't think Randle and Wright have 1st round talent (especially Wright). Hill has the talent and potential, but may not make much of a contribution this year while he learns the system. I would rather take a WR in the 2nd, and see the Texans develop him. There are some O-linemen that should be available at #26 that could compete on the right side.