View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012   #9
Clamp
Rookie

Rep Power: 167 Clamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: And now, to 1-up Texans Super Bowl Tattoo Guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
An I the only one that doesn't get it? I can honestly say I've never listened to any of her songs in its entirety. Unless him dumping her caused her to take up competitive eating I really don't get it.
She has put out 2 albums, each one was written after a big relationship ended. The first one is called 18 because... (wait for it, this is really original stuff here) she was 18 when she wrote it. And the second album (the one that made her famous) came out when she was 21 and is called... yep you guessed it, 21. I hope she told those guys thank you and threw them a few bucks. What ever names they called her or dirty videos they showed all of their friends even though they promised they deleted them did the trick and gave her the inspiration for her entire career. Shes gonna have to find some new guy to dump her now so she can make a new album.
Clamp is offline   Reply With Quote