View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012   #62
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
. Some people were just to impressed with new englands offense last year.
I think something people fail to look at when they look at graham and gronk is who was throwing those guys the ball and the type of offenses those teams run.

We are very balanced offensively so 1, a lot of those guys wouldn't get those same opportunities here and 2 schaub is good but he's no brady or brees.

Give me Casey as the second TE and I'm good with what we have there. I actually like what I've seen out of graham too. If we take a TE it shouldn't be until the 3rd or 4th at the earliest.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote