View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012   #61
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Come on Rey! lol Who is the better passing option in first? Passing game with or without Matt needs a major upgrade, even the "wise" ESPN & John McClain thinks so.

Trade? Ok, who and what? We have committed to our guys, tell us yours.
I didn't specify first round. And when I say better I don't necessarily mean better players, but rather better options/value.

I think there will be more talented players than fleener on the board. And I honestly believe Casey is ready to be the second TE and play the role that a lot of people envisioned him playing. I'd much rather have casey on the field in the slot or as a second TE than fleener.

IMO, there are players that will be available that can probably help the team more especially on the defensive side of the ball.

Who are my guys?

I'd rather have hill, worthy, mcclellin, Hightower, randle, wright, Gilmore, zeitler, Alshon in no particular order. Not to mention a trade down.

I think if we are looking for another pass catching TE we'd be better served taking Ladarius green in the 3rd or 4th.

I think there are many reasons to not take fleener in the first.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote