View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012   #18
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: Final 2012 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Just curious, why draft an OG and center when a guy like Blake could do both? This would give you another huge pick #58. Also, compare your Safety and Winston Guy Kentucky who is a tackling machine and has speed to play both FS & SS and has played some corner.

Enjoyed the read.
Good questions!

1. I took Brooks becuase I view him as a starting caliber OG. Having a guy that big who can move well would be huge. He is strong enough to fight off the bigger DTs and NTs yet is not an immovable tub of goo. I see him competing for the starter's spot right now. Brewster is an excellent C. He was a 4 year starter at THE Ohio State. He has been good to very good for years. He too can push for starting time. Blake is a fine player and I don't want to take anything away from him. However, he really has only done it one year. He is a great depth player, but I am not completely sold he is a potential starter down the line. Again, he is a fine player, but I prefer getting two guys who I believe are starting material.

2. Guy is a great pick, can't argue with it. Martin, Guy, and Taylor would all be great Safety prospects. I happen to like martin more, but I would be thrilled with Guy or Taylor as well.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote