View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012   #14
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: Final 2012 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
I like all the picks except #4a and #6. I don't think we're going to draft a DB this year. A good OT would've made the draft A+ IMO.
I understand your concerns. I did not draft an OT and instead went with a C and OG becuase I felt the depth was stronger on those sides. Brewster slides into immediate depth and C spot starter. Brooks can compete for a spot in camp. In contrast, the Texans just grabbed Newton last year, who I am pretty high on.

In the 4th and 6th I went BPA. Martin looks to slot in as a great S depth and I would IR Bolden. He was a guy who was flashing late first-2nd round talant before his injury. I don't think he is completely healed and I think he would do good to just get completely healthy. Come next year there is a hgihly talented DB on the team ready to push the starters. More competition makes for a better team!

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote