View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012   #12
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 35195 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: Final 2012 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I'll have to look up Brooks and do some reading and viewing. As for Manning I saw him a little last season and liked what I saw, there's definitely potential their, I just question the pick when we just signed Demps in FA and Vance Joseph apparently has high expectations for Demps. I question the need at Safety, does Martin replace Nolan at FS depth or does he play behind Quin as SS depth?
Yes, please look into Brooks. He has the lateral athleticism and footwork to do well in the ZBS. His size and speed will be great when the Texans go into a power formation.

I know the Texans have resigned Demps, but I think he is BPA and would be a great addition to the team. The league is moving more towards twin FS with tackling ability as opposed to using a SS who is a liability in coverage. I think he could slot in as depth at either SS or FS position.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote