View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012   #11
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: Final 2012 Edition

As much as I too wish for a defensive prospect with Texans first round pick, you must also come to grips with idea Kubiak will target a WR or Fleener adding to his receiving core. He will project somebody to be a starter, who that is right now is anyone's guess? Heading into last week & home stretch of pre-draft hype my pick is still in process & could actually wind up a guy I've often dismissed because he hasn't developed or blossomed into a dominant prospect like one originally projected, that's Rueben Randle, LSU.

Texans are known for surprise picks, fact he ran faster @ his pro-day than expected reminds me of when Kareem Jackson ran his 4.49 forty surprising many, but confirming to Texans he was worth the 20th selection. Both underclassman. If he turns out to be Hakeem Nicks, taken #29th in the 2009 draft who became the best WR in that class despite being the 5th one selected.

Otherwise this is a truly outstanding mock

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote