View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012   #3
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 52212 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: kiwitexansdraft - the one and only

WR along with CB are two difficult positions to grade from College to Pro. I like Hill, bright, willing kid who works hard to improve. Problem is he has more to learn than most comparable prospects like Randle or Wright. If your betting on his upside, speed & size to fully develop then its a great pick!

Ta'amu looks like he can make the jump to the NFL without too much trouble, so if an NFL team can address a future starting NT in the 2nd rd. I would say that is pretty good value.

Jones is an interesting Center prospect but nowhere near the value/player of Phillip Blake, who should still be here. I think if you like Jones I would wait until later in the 4th.

Mosley is rated higher than Jones, maybe flip them around? I don't like the fact Mosley is somewhat limited to the right side, either RG or RT but then this is an area of need for Texans.

Audi (like him better without the e, drive a Q5) Cole, could be a great ILB fit as understudy. I don't see a huge ceiling but think he will be a productive player for years if he works hard.

Brandon Hardin projects more to FS. Gosh this is really a jam packed position already on the Texans.

Love me some Ewing, my pick here as well. Just a great led blocker to open up holes Foster/Tate or hang back in pass pro. solid badger addition, can't really go wrong with him, team player & special teams animal as well.

I don't see much value in taking another OLB this late again see Cheta Ozougwu who actually had better numbers but got hurt last year in camp & reached a settlement with the team, hence term Mr. Irrelevant.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote