View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012   #19
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How important is NFL draft to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
The draft is the singular most intriguing non-sporting event in the free world. It combines hundreds of College Football games on Saturdays, NFL on Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays etc..... then breaking down individual prospects trying to project future results. Then combining thousands of players, variables, into one neat package of best possibilities fitting into a Texan uniform that will inspire and engage our community
There you go, I am wound up again! Doesn't take much. I probably will not sleep much beginning the night before round one. I pity the fool who knocks on my door!

Every year at this time I remember a prior draft and me saying who the hell is Demeco Ryans? chuckle. Not so fond memory is Texans not selecting CB Darrelle Revis. Took me a while to get over that, wait..still not over it.