View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012   #18
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 97166 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How important is NFL draft to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
The draft is like Christmas in April
I've said exactly this for years. For as long as I can remember I have followed it. I'm typically pretty cheap ,but starting in February I make pilgramages to various book stores scooping up any draft publication I could find. Most years I could make it to about the 6th round before a player I wasnt familiar with got drafted.

I am that guy who got mad about 6th and 7th round picks when I felt there was better value on the board. And I am the guy who is so intent on finding out our pick that I can remember cussing ESPN every single year for their "The Texans pick is up, go to commecial" habbit.