View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 139861 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How important is NFL draft to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
Well i took annual leave on saturday (rounds 2-3 here down under) so I'm all in.
Ill have a couple of friends over not to much because i don't want to get distracted.
Im currently finalising my final mock and draft board so ill have them next to me.
Ill have espn on my telly and NFL network on my comp.
So I'm pretty set.

Classic arm chair GM!
I don't have friends over as don't want the distraction. Like with the games a whole lot of non-football stuff going on. Last year a group of us were watching Texans and cooking out by lakeside pool. A female neighbor kept running her mouth about her Cowboys which was bad enough but almost everything she said was not correct or accurate. The drunker she got the worse she became. Her husband got drunk even quicker but at least he was silent except when he rolled out of the lawn chair and busted himself. 2 guys had to carry him home.

aussie make sure you post your final thread by draft day.