View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012   #25
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 72000 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Network State of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
All talking about who the Texans' first round pick will be I'll say I'm not SURE there'll be one.

My last dollar says Rick will do everything he can to trade down for more ammo. He might not be able to find a dance partner but my gut says he's on the horn now and has been trying to find one.

My money says he will.
I see where you're coming from, but it will definitely depend on circumstances with who's left on the board. I wouldn;t be butt hurt either way.