View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012   #2
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: kiwitexansdraft - the one and only

1. Hill, risky player but I've had him in some mocks and really like him, it all depends on his route running ability that currently seems limited.
2. Ta'amu, there's a name no one has mentioned in some months. I know Wade can customize his D to fit the personnel available but this still seems a little early for Ta'amu.
3. Jones, I don't know much about him, can he play OG as well? Seems a little undersized and slow for the ZBS. I think we could get Blake here if you want a C.
4. Mosley, I love this pick, naturally he's in my mock as well.
4. Cole, I love the player but I question the need since we just signed 2 ILB's in FA last week. Sharpton might not be back so it's not a bad pick, good insurance.
5. Hardin, I'll admit that I haven't kept up with most of the CB's this year since it's a poor CB class and I don't think we pick one this year. The Texans have lots of late round guys and still haven't seen what we got in Harris and Carmichael yet.
6. Ewing, I don't know much about him but the pick fills a need. Could we get him as an UDFA instead of drafting him?
7. Fleming, I don't know anything about him. Good position for some depth.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote