View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012   #51
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Hannah was a nobody before the combine. Definition of a workout warrior, and this is coming from an OU fan. 381 yards and 2 TDs on the season, only 52 catches for his career. He can block ok, but hardly a WOW blocker.
Lots of players boost their stock due to the combine.

Kind of weird to talk about his lack of production and at the same time pimp fleener.

I think if Hannah was in that system with luck throwing him passes he'd have been more productive.

The NFL is full of good te's. Almost every team has one. Sorry, but I don't see the value of us taking fleener in the first.

I think there are other options for TE that can be just as productive in our system.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote