View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012   #24
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Network State of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
All talking about who the Texans' first round pick will be I'll say I'm not SURE there'll be one.

My last dollar says Rick will do everything he can to trade down for more ammo. He might not be able to find a dance partner but my gut says he's on the horn now and has been trying to find one.

My money says he will.
If the 49ers or Giants really really want Fleener, then trade back with them. We don't have to pick up another pick, instead we could offer 26 and a 3rd for their 1st and 2nd. I don't think we really need more than the 8 picks we already have, so I would be in favor of trading picks up or getting 2013 picks.