View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012   #2
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How important is NFL draft to you?

I enjoy the ever-lovin' shyte out of the draft and everything that leads up to it.

My watch room is same as for games -- big screen & big laptop nearby. I DVR NFLN & ESPN and I always get pissed when the commentary skips over the Texans pick in depth analysis in favor of the "popular" teams. I'll be following Twitter this year, too -- see what value is added there.

I don't often get upset at picks -- although Cushing over Clay Matthews burned my butt.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote