View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012   #1
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default How important is NFL draft to you?

Most of you know I am a draft nut but what about you? I really look forward to it and re-arrange my schedule for three days. I have mock boards scattered all over my living room and mark off names as each team selects. I get very hopeful and often P.O. when our picks don't go way I want. I plan meals for each day to allow me to focus on screen. I have at least one sports radio station on and often two radios with different programs. I flip back and forth between ESPN & NFL. Cell phones are on vibrate and I usually disregard calls. Plus I have the TT MB up and running. I also do a lot of pacing.

I think this draft could be the most significant in recent history but am concerned that our #26 will not be a happy one for me.

Describe your "war room" or if you even watch.