View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012   #6
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: Final 2012 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
Thanks!

If you have some time, check him out. I think you will like him when you see him.

I figured Martin would be the one people didn't care for. He is a Manning clone and it would be huge for Martin to learn from him. In a couple of years, Manning may need to be cut for salary reasons. While Demps is a nice Safety, he is strictly depth. Martin has future starter potential.
I'll have to look up Brooks and do some reading and viewing. As for Manning I saw him a little last season and liked what I saw, there's definitely potential their, I just question the pick when we just signed Demps in FA and Vance Joseph apparently has high expectations for Demps. I question the need at Safety, does Martin replace Nolan at FS depth or does he play behind Quin as SS depth?
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote