View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012   #4
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: Final 2012 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I like picks 1-4b, though I'm a little hesitant on Brooks in the 2nd only because I don't know much about him. I don't know anything about 5-7. I also question the Martin pick because we just signed Demps.
Thanks!

If you have some time, check him out. I think you will like him when you see him.

I figured Martin would be the one people didn't care for. He is a Manning clone and it would be huge for Martin to learn from him. In a couple of years, Manning may need to be cut for salary reasons. While Demps is a nice Safety, he is strictly depth. Martin has future starter potential.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote