Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012   #200
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Read the articles, you might question Hill and reconsider Marvin Jones. The photo-diagrams really help.
PO, the guy was just over-analyzing Hill, using tapes that is over a year and a half old.

When you watch guys from that time frame, I think it's best to look for what he did do well.

Now if he didn't show hardly any improvement in his Senior year, the analyt would have a case.
From what I saw, he doesn't have a case.

There are videos out there at the combine and his pro day.
You can watch his route running, which was already better as the season went along.

I doubt that Hill will last past the first round.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote