View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012   #2
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10331 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: EVOLVIST'S Last Mock - I'm done B!

I like this mock. It hits all the areas we need with some great players.

McClellen in the 1st is something that's been growing on me. He's rising up the draft boards and with his "high motor" he fits Wade's system to a tee. Also, I'm not sold on the WR's that may be here at #26.

Martin in the 2nd is a pretty good reach and they could probably get him in the 3rd, but if they got him here I would have no problems with that. Love the player, and again, with his "high motor" and quickness I think he fits what Wade is looking for. It also allows them to move Mitchell over to DE where I think he's a better fit. And I don't think Mitchell was a "mistake" pick, just better suited as a DE in a 3-4.

Childs has been growing on me but I'm still a little concerned about how he will play. He seems to be recovered from his injury and he really opened eyes at his pro-day. He just seems like a guy that has a lot of potential (high ceiling) or could be a big bust too. But, that's the way I feel about most of the WR's in this class.

Hanna looks like a good pick in the 4th. I don't know anything about Jackson, but if he's been in trouble like you say, I don't think they will pick him.

Love Molk in the 5th but I don't think he lasts this long.

Davis in the 6th is good developmental guy for the 3rd string or PS.

Don't know anything about Brooks in the 7th but they will probably pick an OG late to start developing and may stash him on the PS for a couple of years until he's ready.

As for the FA's, I don't think Adcock will fall that far but good pickup if he does, and Dunsmore would be a great catch too if he's still there. My guess is this is where they will look for a FB too.

Overall, great job!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote