View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012   #38
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy, rmartin65 & beerlover Final 2012 Group Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
The entire reason WR is a huge need for the Texans is that if AJ goes down we have ZERO #1 options at the WR spot. And Fleener or Quick wont fix that.

Without trading for a big time WR, I cannot get on-board with drafting a TE in the first round.
Blake, gonna disagree with you as I think the main reason WR is needed is to take pressure off AJ and give QB another option. JJ and Walter are not the WR 2-3 that we need. A starter can go down at any position and it would be nice to have a good replacement for AJ but there is not one at #26 imo. We will not trade for a big time WR due to cap costs or we would have gone after one of the FA receivers.

It is as possible for Fleener to eventually be WR1 as anyone else available.