Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012   #198
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

For me, when it comes to drafting a WR, I wanna know if the guy can come in and be the #1 receiver should the unthinkable ever happen to the guy we already love playing WR for this team (I will not say his name for the sake of preventing it from happening).

Sometimes I just don't think Hill can be that dude. I think he would be a perfect compliment reciever but not the main guy. Kind of like Alvin Harper was with Michael Irvin. Harper was awesome at Dallas but when he went to Tampa Bay and the focus was on him, he was horrible.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote