View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012   #31
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87575 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy, rmartin65 & beerlover Final 2012 Group Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I like the mock overall, but I just can't see Ronnell Lewis being there in the 3rd. If he is, that would be a steal. Walter's consensus ranking of him is around 50. LINK However, Brian Quick is ranked at 75. So if you swapped those two, it would be more realistic.

Anyways, good effort to you all, keep up the good work!
Agreed BUT CSSPORTS.com has Lewis as 65th so...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings

At some point, you identify the player you want and get him when you know you can rather than hope all the points add up; same with trades on draft day.