View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012   #30
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy, rmartin65 & beerlover Final 2012 Group Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I like the mock overall, but I just can't see Ronnell Lewis being there in the 3rd. If he is, that would be a steal. Walter's consensus ranking of him is around 50. LINK However, Brian Quick is ranked at 75. So if you swapped those two, it would be more realistic.

Anyways, good effort to you all, keep up the good work!
Agreed, if the Texans are even considering Lewis. If they were going for a headcase OLB grab Bruce Irvin who has can't-teach-that speed. Upside is much higher.

Diggin Fleener. It's not need or BPA (well, maybe BPA). It's strength beyond strength. Sledgen von Hammertime. Power. Another blanket to keep Schaub upright. A possible #2 receiver.

I think they may want a veteran backup as #3 QB. Would open up a pick for a DB or return man.

Nice effort fellas and may I say, best mock yet.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote