View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012   #55
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Trade Up BIG

I think I'd rather stand pat and pick up Fleener as a mega-WR/hybrid TE or simply give up the 1st and probably a 2nd to snag Floyd who is 1b to Blackmon's 1a as far as 2012 prospects go.

I think giving up future 1st round picks is foolish, like running up a debt on a credit card...I can't think of any player I would do this for, maybe Aaron Rodgers. Maybe. I think that's an easy way to handcuff a franchise. Future 3rds...whatever. Future 1sts may as well be my first born son, no dice on any account.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote