View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012   #25
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy, rmartin65 & beerlover Final 2012 Group Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I'm not disagreeing with your numbers, but I just don't see us as a pass happy team in today's NFL. Probably one of the most balanced offenses in the league. 4,000 yds is about average when half the QB's in the league are throwing for 5,000+ yds. Doesn't really matter in the end, if you think Blake or Molk is the better guy that's who you take. Good stuff.
Totally agree with the balance team statements and something I really like to see in NFL team. Hopefully both Schaub & AJ will come back healthy and we can kick some butt. Enjoyed the discussion!