Originally Posted by Wolf6151
JMO, don't kill the messenger.
1. Wright, I like the player but not for the Texans, thus I don't like this pick. To small.
2. McClellin, I really like this pick if available.
3. Chapman, I like the player but worry about what damage he might have done to his knee last season playing on that ACL injury. I'd have doctors checking him out hard.
4. Childs, I love this pick but doubt his availability. I know he's currently rated in the 4th but his size, speed, skill combo will be to tempting for someone earlier than the 4th. If available, great pick.
4. Mosley, I love this pick as well, he'd be a great Texans pick.
5. Miller, his height will be a major disadvantage for him in the NFL. At 6'07" it will be very hard for him to get low enough for leverage purposes and to easy for D-linemen to stand him up.
6. Coleman, I don't know anything about him and don' think we take a QB in the draft. I think we'll wait and grab a vet QB when teams start making cuts at the beginning of the season. I'd take Bullock here, he won't last to UDFA.
7. Robertson, also a very good pick if available.
Bolden is 50/50 on making it to UDFA, though Ewing probably will be there and would be a nice signing. Take Bullock in the 6th and finally solidify that K psition for the next 10-15 yrs..
I think Wright can be a great player in thi system, Im not really concerned about his height, just as long as he produce.
and i think 10-15 years is a bit excessive tbh... id rather take a chance and wait in the 7th, a 6th for a kicker is just too
high imo. and not to mention i like the kicker from okla st a LOT better, especially on kickoffs. too bad he didnt enter this years draft tho, would have to wait another year for him.