View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012   #22
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy, rmartin65 & beerlover Final 2012 Group Mock

JMO, don't kill the messenger.

1. Fleener, I know he's a great player but I don't like him for the Texans, maybe a late round TE for some depth but even that's a stretch for me. I'd prefer some D-line like Still, Reyes, Worthy, Thompson, or Nick Perry-OLB. I could endorse this pick only if he replaced OD this year.
2. Quick, I've read alot of good things about this guy and he's got all the measurable's but I worry about his ability to transition to the NFL due to the level of competition he faced in college. It's a huge step up for him.
3. Lewis, I like this pick here, good value if available.
4a. Blake, I like the pick, O-line depth is always a good thing.
4b. Adcock, see above, I see him as an OG in a couple years.
5. Lindley, I think he's got some potential but I don't think we'll be drafting a QB, I think we'll look for a vet that gets cut at the end of training camp.
6. Bullock, I love this pick, might be the best one on the list as it should solidify K for the next decade at least.
7. Kitchen, I don't know much about him but I'm glad to see some size being added to the D, probably goes to the PS where he hopefully can develop quickly.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote