Thread: Another Mock
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012   #3
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another Mock

JMO, don't kill the messenger.

1. Wright, I like the player but not for the Texans, thus I don't like this pick. To small.
2. McClellin, I really like this pick if available.
3. Chapman, I like the player but worry about what damage he might have done to his knee last season playing on that ACL injury. I'd have doctors checking him out hard.
4. Childs, I love this pick but doubt his availability. I know he's currently rated in the 4th but his size, speed, skill combo will be to tempting for someone earlier than the 4th. If available, great pick.
4. Mosley, I love this pick as well, he'd be a great Texans pick.
5. Miller, his height will be a major disadvantage for him in the NFL. At 6'07" it will be very hard for him to get low enough for leverage purposes and to easy for D-linemen to stand him up.
6. Coleman, I don't know anything about him and don' think we take a QB in the draft. I think we'll wait and grab a vet QB when teams start making cuts at the beginning of the season. I'd take Bullock here, he won't last to UDFA.
7. Robertson, also a very good pick if available.

Bolden is 50/50 on making it to UDFA, though Ewing probably will be there and would be a nice signing. Take Bullock in the 6th and finally solidify that K position for the next 10-15 yrs..
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote