View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012   #20
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy, rmartin65 & beerlover Final 2012 Group Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Not picking but 2010 & '11 averaged 4500 yds and last season projected to 4,000. 2009 was over 3K. Molk is good but I see Blake better fit. Respect your opinion.
I'm not disagreeing with your numbers, but I just don't see us as a pass happy team in today's NFL. Probably one of the most balanced offenses in the league. 4,000 yds is about average when half the QB's in the league are throwing for 5,000+ yds. Doesn't really matter in the end, if you think Blake or Molk is the better guy that's who you take. Good stuff.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote