View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012   #19
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy, rmartin65 & beerlover Final 2012 Group Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I don't see Molk as an OG at all, strictly a C prospect. That said, I don't see Myers finishing his new contract. We gave him that deal because we need him, but Molk could make him expendable in 2-3 years.

I also don't see the Texans as a high octane passing attack. They led the league in rushing (or were top 3, whichever) and will continue that trend with Foster locked up and Tate still in the fold. Molk is as good as it gets as a run blocker in a ZBS system, but I would consider Blake more balanced because his pass pro is better.

If you're looking for a guy who can play both positions then you take Molk off the table but, strictly as a C, Molk is the superior prospect IMO.
Not picking but 2010 & '11 averaged 4500 yds and last season projected to 4,000. 2009 was over 3K. Molk is good but I see Blake better fit. Respect your opinion.