View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012   #18
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115980 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy, rmartin65 & beerlover Final 2012 Group Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Thanks for your compliments and your faithfulness in giving us honest feedback that we do listen to. On Lewis, we were also concerned he might be gone but our research led us to believe he should be there. Blake is a center that eliminates concern that Myers could go out and we'd have to depend on Caldwell (shudder) but he can also challenge for RG. If he beats out Caldwell @ RG, that is one less FA we have to worry about after the season. We should see instant benefits from a conditioning coach. Molk is good but don't see him as an OG. You should maybe evaluate which would fit better in Texans high octane passing game in ZBS, a Baylor center or Michigan?

Adcock may be there later but when you have 9 point buck in your sight, pull trigger. Don't keep looking for a 10 when the 9 could be on someone else's tag. Same with Bullock. Could be a UDFA but if he is, what guarantee you offering he will sign with Texans? An Aggie may be smart enough to go for more money elsewhere. lol

Again, thanks for your feedback.
I don't see Molk as an OG at all, strictly a C prospect. That said, I don't see Myers finishing his new contract. We gave him that deal because we need him, but Molk could make him expendable in 2-3 years.

I also don't see the Texans as a high octane passing attack. They led the league in rushing (or were top 3, whichever) and will continue that trend with Foster locked up and Tate still in the fold. Molk is as good as it gets as a run blocker in a ZBS system, but I would consider Blake more balanced because his pass pro is better.

If you're looking for a guy who can play both positions then you take Molk off the table but, strictly as a C, Molk is the superior prospect IMO.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote