Thread: Another Mock
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 161936 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another Mock

great! McLellen rated as high as low 30s so probably not there #58 BUT my mock partners & I tried hard to put him there. Just a thought on QB late in draft, your looking at strictly a project so why not go UDFA? TJ was not supposed to be able to step in as he did but at least had some experience to fall back on due to history of his NC team.Very good work!