View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012   #15
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy, rmartin65 & beerlover Final 2012 Group Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
1. Fleener- Love this pick
2. Quick, I would like him better in the 4th. Give me Toon,M.Jones or Streeter. Dont know why I dont like him. I consider him to be a small school version of Jeffery. Ok to good hands and Quick doesn't appear to be fast or Quick (LOL) out of his breaks. I will admit I haven't seen much of Quick other than the Sr Bowl, (The stage appeared to be to big for him) and the Combine. (He was OK but nothing special)

3. Lewis- Good pick
4. Blake- Great pick, He's a stud who has experience playing C/RG/RT in college. Hope he's there.
4. Adcock- I understand the pick, Give me more depth at WR/PR. Matthews/Broyles would be my pick.
5. Lindley, Good pick, I like B.J. Coleman more as a developmental QB. I thought Yates was supposed to be this guy last yr.
6. Bullock- Good pick
7. Kitchen- Like this pick. I also like Myles Wade from Portland St. They're both good late rd fliers.
SteelB just a thought on Senior Bowl. I have always used it to evaluate players on a bigger "stage". This bowl was a joke imo. I am not sure if it was the coaching or what but many players just looked lost. Many were playing out of position & not just to show their adaptability but more to say that each player had some minutes. Reminded me of Little League where every kid gets to play but these guys are not 8-10.
I watched Toon extensively mostly due to having watched his dad play and I was just not impressed. Too inconsistent like Jeff Fuller. Streeter is on my individual mock and he could be a WR1 in his second year but Quick is more now than Tommy.