View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012   #13
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy, rmartin65 & beerlover Final 2012 Group Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanchris View Post
I'de be very happy with the majority of this draft. I just don't see the texans drafting a tight end with their first pick when they already have Daniels and Graham who people said was a Daniels clone when we drafted him. idk if Quick and Lewis would still be there for our 2nd and 3rd round pick but if so,i'de be ecstatic. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Brian Quick gets drafted by the texans and i think there was a rumor going around that the texans might draft him in the first.. Like the 2 O line picks and they can be solid depth for a year and potentially start next year if we don't re-sign Caldwell and Butler. I would be very happy with 2-7 picks but i really don't think the texans will be drafting a tightend in the first round when there are more pressing needs.
Chris we are not drafting a TE, we are drafting a 6' 6"guy 250 lb flash who busted 4.5 who can replace OD if necessary and be WR2 if necessary. Texans love guys that can play more than one spot. In Coby they get a guy who can start in more than one spot.