View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012   #12
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99579 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy, rmartin65 & beerlover Final 2012 Group Mock

1. Have no problem at all with the Fleener pick. Would give the offense great versatility in the passing game and would really help out in the redzone. He needs to work on his blocking, but I think he's worth the pick.

2. Not a fan of taking Quick if he's the only WR we take. He needs to be developed a bit and I would prefer a guy who can come in and contribute now. If we only take one WR and it's in the 2nd then give me Marvin Jones. Guy will be the #2 in week 1 and for years to come.

3. Good pick with Lewis because we do need to add another pass rusher. That said, I think he's gone at this pick. Won't get outta the 2nd IMO.

4. I do agree that we need to address the Center position at some point soon regardless of re-signing Myers. Blake is a good pick though I'd prefer Molk.

4. I think it's early for Adcock here although I see the logic behind the pick. Could be your swing tackle and compete with Butler at RT.

5. Fantastic pick with Lindley. If there's one guy in this draft that I could take late and develop it's him.

6. Once again, I see the logic behind this pick but I'm meh on drafting Kickers. That's just me though.

7. Not a fan of this pick because I think Wade's proved what he wants at NT and this is not it. I have no doubts that he would adjust his style if we had someone like Kitchen, but I don't see us intentionally going out and grabbing him.

Overall, good stuff. With a few minor changes I'm a huge fan.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote