View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy, rmartin65 & beerlover Final 2012 Group Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Outside of the Fleener pick , I love them all .... I could warm up to Fleener at some point , but with OD it just seems like a luxury pick when there are so many pressing needs - Tho most were addressed in this mock.

I might be in the minority but Im leaning twards the Bama ILB Hightower if one of the top WR's doesnt fall to 26. He'd make the middle of that defense very difficult to penetrate on the ground .... and an already solid LB corps a top tier group.

I know the Texans ran a lot of 2-3 TE sets .... but I find it difficult to make that selection.
Corrosion as you know on my last individual mock I have Hightower #26 & agree with your opinion of him. However, the recent signing of Brady James reduces the need for an ILB that high. We have other issues that have to be addressed so again we draft for need. sigh. We have to have someone to take pressure off AJ.