View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012   #9
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy, rmartin65 & beerlover Final 2012 Group Mock

1. Fleener- Love this pick
2. Quick, I would like him better in the 4th. Give me Toon,M.Jones or Streeter. Dont know why I dont like him. I consider him to be a small school version of Jeffery. Ok to good hands and Quick doesn't appear to be fast or Quick (LOL) out of his breaks. I will admit I haven't seen much of Quick other than the Sr Bowl, (The stage appeared to be to big for him) and the Combine. (He was OK but nothing special)

3. Lewis- Good pick
4. Blake- Great pick, He's a stud who has experience playing C/RG/RT in college. Hope he's there.
4. Adcock- I understand the pick, Give me more depth at WR/PR. Matthews/Broyles would be my pick.
5. Lindley, Good pick, I like B.J. Coleman more as a developmental QB. I thought Yates was supposed to be this guy last yr.
6. Bullock- Good pick
7. Kitchen- Like this pick. I also like Myles Wade from Portland St. They're both good late rd fliers.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote