View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012   #7
texanchris
Veteran

Rep Power: 3783 texanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy, rmartin65 & beerlover Final 2012 Group Mock

I'de be very happy with the majority of this draft. I just don't see the texans drafting a tight end with their first pick when they already have Daniels and Graham who people said was a Daniels clone when we drafted him. idk if Quick and Lewis would still be there for our 2nd and 3rd round pick but if so,i'de be ecstatic. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Brian Quick gets drafted by the texans and i think there was a rumor going around that the texans might draft him in the first.. Like the 2 O line picks and they can be solid depth for a year and potentially start next year if we don't re-sign Caldwell and Butler. I would be very happy with 2-7 picks but i really don't think the texans will be drafting a tightend in the first round when there are more pressing needs.
texanchris is offline   Reply With Quote