View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012   #2
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy, rmartin65 & beerlover Final 2012 Group Mock

Outside of the Fleener pick , I love them all .... I could warm up to Fleener at some point , but with OD it just seems like a luxury pick when there are so many pressing needs - Tho most were addressed in this mock.

I might be in the minority but Im leaning twards the Bama ILB Hightower if one of the top WR's doesnt fall to 26. He'd make the middle of that defense very difficult to penetrate on the ground .... and an already solid LB corps a top tier group.

I know the Texans ran a lot of 2-3 TE sets .... but I find it difficult to make that selection.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote