View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012   #54
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Trade Up BIG

per Greg Cosell-
Quote:
TE Coby Fleener, Stanford: "When I watched [Stanford's] offense, and it was a very condensed offense, they were asking [Fleener] to run a number of routes. He ran a pretty significant route tree. He ran a stick-nod-go, which is a vertical route. You see him run across the field on crossers, which have a vertical element. He ran a lot of shorter routes as well, because there were a lot of three- and five-step drops in that offense. But I think Fleener comes into the NFL with an understanding of a fairly complete route tree, and NFL passing game concepts, and the ability to stretch a defense."
I feel Kubiak would love to integrate Coby into the Texans offense immediately.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote