View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012   #35
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65 2012 Final Mock

Im trying to get on board with the Fleener pick but just cant seem to do it .....

First , he had the highest rated QB to come out of the NCAA's in over a decade and only had 34 catches ? Sure the avg is real good ....but the volume bothers me some.

Secondly , where is he going to play with OD in the picture ..... Do they go to a two TE set as their main offense ? What about James Casey ? Can he line up as a WR instead ? He does have 4.4 speed ..... Does he run good enough routes ? I have a ton of questions surrounding this pick ....

I want a starter out of a first round pick , I just dont see Fleener being that.

I see better option on the OL , DL and possibly LB & WR.

Maybe you can convince me he's the right guy .....

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote