View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012   #47
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Trade Up BIG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
The way you question Blackmon's skills, I'd have to ask if you've ever watched the guy. He is certainly elite level talent. He is huge, he has great balance after the catch to be able to take off down the field, and he has all of the intangibles you look for in a WR that you could expect to be elite one day or really good. The only knock you could have on him is his speed, but we've seen tons of WR's that lack top end speed. Larry Fitzgerald is one of them.
Yes I've seen him play. He's very good and certainly the best WR their is this year but I only see 5 elite players in this draft. Luck, RGIII, Kalil, Richardson, and Claiborne (questionable). I think Blackmon will be a success in the NFL but will never be an All Pro.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote