View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012   #28
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL.com Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
If they go that way, then they don't need to spend a late pick on a WR. That would be the start to an interesting draft. Kubiak does love his tight ends, but I wonder how much of the draft will go to Wade.
As I am not a manic for OLB, I'd could see going for a slot WR later. Take C/OG Blake 4a Broyles (slot) 4b; NT Jean-Baptiste 5.

Use your 3rd for OLB like Ronnell Lewis or another spot like DE Wolfe.