View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012   #25
texanchris
Veteran

Rep Power: 3783 texanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65 2012 Final Mock

Im not a big fan of this draft. While i like the players drafted, the texans most important needs are at WR, OLB and OL and you don't address those needs until the fourth. I don't think the texans would pick a tight end in the first round because they have more important needs and daniels, graham, and maybe casey are all capable of creating mismatches in the secondary. Kubiak has also said that they have had a lot of success drafting tight ends in the later rounds so i doubt he would change that strategy. Looking at the texans 2013 free agents, 3/5 of our offensive line will become free agents so they will probably draft OL early on. Our best OLB will also be a free agent and Phillips said he likes to have a 3 man rotation so that is also a position that needs to be addressed early. While i like Martin, i feel like their are other positions that need to be addressed first. i also don't think we would draft another FS considering we have Manning, Quin, Demps, and Nolan who have all played well last year.
texanchris is offline   Reply With Quote