View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012   #23
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65 2012 Final Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
I'm looking at him as a fit for our team as a TE.

In that case you should probably look at Ladarius Green in the 4th round. Fleener in the first just doesn't make sense to me, with our draft needs, and our draft history. Green is a poor man's fleener with a lot less bust potential. I don't trust that ridiculous 7 OL scheme Stanford ran every other damned down.
Why only as a TE? We need a second receiving option. Fleener creates mismatches. It seems like a pretty good fit.

As for Green having less of a bust potential than Fleener, that is laughable. Green is more raw and played against lesser competition, and is not the athlete that Fleener is.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote