View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012   #22
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65 2012 Final Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Dont view him as a traditional TE... Fleener is a matchup nightmare as a TE/WR hybrid.

Plus, like I said, his blocking is being underrated. He will never dominate people on the line, but he gets the job done.

I'm looking at him as a fit for our team as a TE.

In that case you should probably look at Ladarius Green in the 4th round. Fleener in the first just doesn't make sense to me, with our draft needs, and our draft history. Green is a poor man's fleener with a lot less bust potential. I don't trust that ridiculous 7 OL scheme Stanford ran every other damned down.