View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012   #35
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81923 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Trade Up BIG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Sorry if the title gave anyone a heart attack. Don't kick my ass!

I simply think Blackmon is an elite player at a huge position of need for us. If you don't think we need a serious upgrade at WR after seeing AJ go down last year then I don't know what to say. Blackmon has been tearing up the NCAA for 2 years now and has very little baggage. Some say he is not as good as Dez, but I think Blackmon is better and not a retard.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Blackmon is definitely more intelligent than Dez but he doesn't have the same physical talent. I don't see him as an elite player though. I would take Floyd over him, but that's just me.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote